Quick Tip #106 from The Scientia Group
It is critical to make sure all documented processes match the reality of the organization. Validation is key.
Business process evaluation and design that creates sound business rules, reduces redundancies, and ensures alignment with key performance indicators.
Information technology requirements and use case development facilitated through interactive focus groups, JAD sessions, or one-on-one interviews.
Data-driven risk management, training, and communication strategies to address the impact and emotional resistance to organizational change.
A common sense approach to project and program management, delivered with open communications and a keen focus on your business objectives and priorities.
We Specialize in Synergistic Delivery
Working together with high-tech and public sector clients to produce greater results through our collaborative service offerings.
- MICC Fort Stewart hosting acquisition forecast open house on Thursday, Feb. 6, 2020
- Congress passes federal “ban-the-box” law for federal agencies and government contractors
- GAO reminds offerors that it’s important to substantiate key personnel’s experience
- The importance of annual no change affidavits for Disadvantaged Business Enterprises
- Disclosure of trust ownership may be required for family-owned government contractors
It makes my job easier when a company delivers what they promise. Looking forward to working with The Scientia Group again in the future.
The Scientia Group exhibits leadership across all functions within their service areas. They are continuous learners who seek ways to improve and quickly incorporate new knowledge within their firm's capabilities. The Scientia Group's contributions will be instrumental to any organization.