Quick Tip #106 from The Scientia Group
It is critical to make sure all documented processes match the reality of the organization. Validation is key.
Business process evaluation and design that creates sound business rules, reduces redundancies, and ensures alignment with key performance indicators.
Information technology requirements and use case development facilitated through interactive focus groups, JAD sessions, or one-on-one interviews.
Data-driven risk management, training, and communication strategies to address the impact and emotional resistance to organizational change.
A common sense approach to project and program management, delivered with open communications and a keen focus on your business objectives and priorities.
We Specialize in Synergistic Delivery
Working together with high-tech and public sector clients to produce greater results through our collaborative service offerings.
- Georgia DOAS to hold 4th Annual Georgia Procurement Conference April 21-23, 2020
- Small business subcontracting for cloud computing gets easier
- A guide to labor and employment obligations for federal contractors
- Who pays for CMMC certification?
- Dr. Abdallah testifies on U.S. competitiveness, research, STEM pipeline at Congressional hearing
It makes my job easier when a company delivers what they promise. Looking forward to working with The Scientia Group again in the future.
The Scientia Group exhibits leadership across all functions within their service areas. They are continuous learners who seek ways to improve and quickly incorporate new knowledge within their firm's capabilities. The Scientia Group's contributions will be instrumental to any organization.